Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bucket List Meme


Ok This is the first time I've been tagged for a meme (that I know of). I must be coming up in the world. Thanks to Susan at Beyond Podcasting for thinking of me.

The Bucket List meme was started by
Jeff Pulver and is based on the movie. It seems to have not evolved much and is still essentially a list of things you hope to accomplish in 2008.

What do I hope to accomplish in 2008?
1. I would like to get to know the faculty and staff at my school and I would like them to get to know me.
2. I hope to successfully play Charlotte Lucas in a local community theater production of Pride and Prejudice.
3. I hope to make a great decision about who I will vote for in the upcoming presidential primary.
4. I hope to continue to fit exercise into my very busy life.
5. I strive to be a good mother, wife and daughter.
6. I hope to inspire teachers and students to start blogging.
7. I hope to encourage people to join and participate in the social networks (ning) that I have created.
8. I strive to continue to contribute to this blog in a thoughtful and meaningful way.

OK now I have to tag some others.
I tag Cathy Jo, Anne, and Carolyn.
Your turn.
-Liz

3 comments:

Carolyn Foote said...

Thanks for the tag :) Good time for me to make mine since it's my birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz, Thanks for the great tagging! Takes me back to the early days of joining classroom2.0 when susant tagged me. To this day, I am still wondering what I should do with tagging. Anyway thanks to twitter I now know. Give me a few days as we are on hols, camping at gorgeous Pt Fairy by the sea. Thanks!!! AGain!!! Great blogging by the way. Have added you to my reader.

Cathy Jo Nelson said...

I'm on it.