Friday, April 11, 2008

My Greatest Hits

Taking Requests!
So far my most popular posts have been my screencasts which show how to use various Web 2.0 tools. I've decided to put them all together on one page, to make them easier to find. I am also taking requests. Is there a tool that you would like me make a screencast for? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.


Getting Started With Delicious



Networking with Delicious



Figuring out Flock




Getting to Know Diigo
I used Jing to record this screencast and the embed code makes the video way too big for my blog. Please click on the link above to watch this one.


Getting Started with Flickr



Getting Started with Twitter




Setting Up Your Google Reader Account




Adding Feeds in Google Reader



Managing your subscriptions in Google Reader

Post a Comment