This tweet from @poulingail brought home to me how disconnected I have been for the last month. Thanks so much Gail for noticing! Unfortunately, it is probably going to continue for a little longer. But it sure is nice to know I've been missed.
Here's what I've been up to:
- Teaching a new "Digital Journalism" course to seniors in the spring.
- Taking a class at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society.
- Adopting a 9 month old Havanese puppy named Tommy.
- Taking care of my kids, Ben and Abby, and my husband Rob.
- Working with my faculty to integrate technology.
- Playing with my new iPad and exploring possibilities for use in the classroom
- Coaching the middle school crew team.
Life feels pretty crazy right now. I am still reading blogs and Tweets, I just haven't been participating in the conversation lately. I am listening and hope to jump back in soon. I miss my Online PLN.
Sometimes real life takes over...