Think about the school you work in or a school you went to,
- what about the institution really "works/worked"?
- what does/did the school do really well?
- what do/did the faculty do really well?
- what is/was most effective about the administration?
- what are you most proud of?
Perhaps we can learn more from what we are doing right, rather than from focusing on what we need to change. These are my thoughts. I hope you will share yours.
image source: Success from kevinthoule's photostream on Flickr